E-Commerce revolution has created ripples in the employment market also. There are many Websites providing employment services. But few are there who provide fro the employment needs of the people with disability.
- Create a forum (Website) where hearing impaired job seekers can be introduced to employers.
- Impart information about Vocational training centers, higher education centers and placement agencies for hearing impaired.
- To provide guidance to the job seekers in selecting suitable vocational training and career.
- To encourage and counsel employers for providing equal opportunity to hearing impaired job seekers and to make them aware of the job reservation quota for hearing impaired.
It is proposed to develop a Website exclusively for the hearing impaired job seekers which will provide free service to both job seekers and employers.
Salient features of the Website are as follows:-
- Facility to create and upload Resume of job seekers after on-line registration.
- Facility to add job vacancy information and search for suitable employees by an employer after on-line registration.
- Job alert E-mail to employees.
- Ask an Expert regarding best career options via E-Mail.
- Bulletin Board/News.
- Information about educational & vocational training centers exclusively for hearing impaired.
- Guidance for employers about the posts/areas where deaf can work.
- Guidance for employers and employees
- Information about Job reservation for hearing impaired.
- Information about Special Employment Exchanges, special cells and other placement agencies.
- Information about financial aid/loans for self employment.
- Link to website of AYJNIHH /Ministry/RCI for general information
- A discussion forum will be made available in the site so that anyone can post their view, articles and other useful information in the site and this site can become a meeting point for discussions regarding hearing and speech impairment and related topics and people. Post placement problems also can be discussed.
Publicity will be given to the site after development of the site through various medias and agencies.